
Hurrayyyy – this is my first Blog giveaway! Two beautiful 60´s inspired Polka Dot Scarves/headscarves
In order to enter, you may choose (at least) one of the options
below. Be sure to leave an email address.
1. If you are already a follower of my blog, you can just simply comment that you're a follower on this post. OR you can become a follower of my blog, and then comment that you have done so on this post.

I'am a follower!!!!
SvarSletI like the straw butterfly and I love the sarah's garden entry!!
La chola.
im following girl.
SvarSleti like Creative Star in the Hair post because I work selling fabric every day so i always have a tape measure tucked away in my pocket and I would never think to use them in such a creative way!
new follower!
SvarSletI am a new follower!
SvarSletI love your post on panda muffins :)
SvarSletHello!I'm a new follower!
SvarSletCongratulations on your nice blog, we have a few things in common, I'm hosting my first giveaway too!
There is more than one thing I like though:
SvarSlet1. the Long Eared Owl
2. The post with the lovely cup of tea (beautiful cup!)
Glad to be a new blog follower!
SvarSletI'm a follower! I love these headscarves! Polka dots are the best.
SvarSletwaterchic83@yahoo.com
New follower! Love the blog.
SvarSletjanessacayton at gmail dot com
hi,I would love to participate in this giveaway,I'm your follower through Google Friend Connect..
SvarSletpolca is so cute :)
so 80 and the red one is brilliant :)
email me :)
liz_crowny@yahoo.com
pintaliztiirene.blogspot.com
thankies for helding this giveaway ♥
I'm a follower!
SvarSletI just got my hair cut short, so these would be perfect.
I like the kootoyoo and fine little day posts!
SvarSletsix_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I'm a follower!
SvarSletsix_one_nine_girlie86 (at) yahoo (dot) com
lovely blog! count me in for the giveaway too :)
SvarSletI like your previous post about Sarah's garden, I love garden flowers by myself so much too!!! And I love summer in the countryside!
SvarSletksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com
I'm a new follower of the blog! Thanks for the giveaway!
SvarSletjenny.maurer84 at gmail dot com