fredag den 25. februar 2011

Carl's Flying House (UP Movie)

I found this great paper model  and I just want to share it with you all. I'm a big fan of The Pixar movies and UP is one of my favorites. I found Carl's printable flying house, and I started cutting and gluing. The colors are great and I give all the credit to paper-replika.com  - Just search for Carl's Flying House.
The only problem is - that there is no tutorial - but I think its possible. So good luck if you try the same - I did print it as A3 (I personally think A4 is to small for this).
I will post a few pictures of the proses tomorrow.
Have a great Friday - beautiful and creative people - Thank you for following my little Blog and for writing all the great comments - Love it.

4 kommentarer:

  1. WAW. I am looking forward to the finished flying house...

    SvarSlet
  2. Nu gav du mig endnu en grund til at købe blæk til min tørstende printer :-)

    SvarSlet
  3. Yes - I hope there will be one :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Hi. Is there any chance to get that you would send the documents to build the house. I'm getting married and i'm looking to have this house for the top of my wedding cake. We bought love up, and we would love to have the same
    here is my email.
    By the way nice blog!!
    momomalillos@gmail.com if you decide to send me the document.
    Thanks in advance.
    M

    SvarSlet